December, 2021 - Product Update ☃️
CEO & Founder
2 min read
FeedHive now supports posting to Facebook Groups.
It's been a highly-requested feature from our community, and we are thrilled to announce that this is finally possible 🥳
You can read how to setup Facebook Group integration here
More templates (+3,000 and counting)
We have started adding more AI-generated templates!
Currently, we're couting +3,000, and we're constantly improving/refining our engine to produce more valuable and practical templates for you to use.
Now you can crop images directly from FeedHive - whether you upload them yourself, or pick from our library.
FeedHive will give suggestions on how to crop images for you based on the different social platforms.
You can now create polls for Twitter.
Unfortunately, LinkedIn doesn't support polls yet, and Facebook deprecated their "questions" API, so currently, we cannot create polls for Facebook either.
We're expecting this to be fully supported in the future, though.
Bugfixes and improvements
- Made it way easier to pick inspiration templates
- Added quick-actions on the "Posts" page (post now, schedule, plan)
- Showing the full example when picking images (instead of a squared crop)
- More descriptive error messages when posts fail
- Issue with social providers not being attached in "versioned" posts
- Issue with posts failing when cross-posting in groups + pages
- Selecting defaults providers being "laggy" and unresponsive
- Fixing minor UI glitches when expanding/collapsing menu
- Integration with Pinterest
- Integration with YouTube
- Native app for iOS/Android
- Dark mode 🌘
See more on our Public Roadmap