April, 2022 - Product Update
CEO & Founder
2 min read
Media library 🖼️
FeedHive now features a brand new media library.
It's now much easier to upload and manage your media assets, as well as find personalized suggestions for stock images and gifs - picking from millions of images on Unsplash and Tenor.
Post conditions ⚙️
Post conditions are now supported for Facebook and Instagram as well as Twitter.
On Facebook and Instagram, you can add a conditional comment based on a delay, likes, impressions, and more.
On Twitter, you can queue entire threads with conditions on each subtweet.
Improved analytics 📈
We made some fundemental changes to our infrastructure, which enables more accurate and more "live" analytics.
Previously, most metrics would refresh on a 24-hour period, leaving the overall picture quite "behind".
With these improvements we get:
- A much tighter refresh rate.
- More accurate prediction of the best time to post.
Bugfixes and improvements
- A better way to report issues
- A better way to reach support
(Including removing the chat bubble on all pages to make more space)
- Issue with posts not correctly persisting
- Duplicate comments on Facebook conditional posts
- Glitch when uploading multiple images
- First beta release of iOS/Android app
- Triggers (alpha version of FeedHive API)
- Ability to write comments and have discussions on posts
- Integration with Pinterest
See more on our Public Roadmap